Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not feeling too great

Another week has flown by, and I don't really have a lot to show for it except work.I am feeling in a bit of a slump at the moment.I haven't felt like this in such a very, very long time.I don't have much interest or inclination to do anything really.Not to mention scrapping.I was so anxious last week with my example for my first CC as a DT member, that I think I overstressed myself .I am worrying too much about what other people think instead of just creating for me.It is so easy to fall into the trap, so I have been doing a lot of thinking, and had some wonderful support and encouragement from some beautiful , loving friends.You guys have helped me with gaining some confidence in myself and my abilities again.Thank you.... big hugs and kisses.
You have all no doubt seen my example for the CC which was on last weekend, but I will put it up here anyway.



My challenge was to do a LO using photos of your child/children and their friends, using 1-6 products/elements...for EG...I used.... 1 piece of Magic Mesh, 2 Flowers, 3 different PP, 4 photos and so on.I don't think it went down to well, but then that could be my negative thinking happening at the moment.Anyhow thanks if you are reading this.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mel, your LOs are gorgeous!!
    You should be very proud of them.

    Love your idea for your CC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you big hugs Mel. I totally understand what it is like to feel weighted down at times. Chin up sweetie. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the CC Mel, your challenge was terrific, I was a bit dough-headed & had to ask questions is all.
    I think after the high of Brisbane, real life is taking a bit to adjust to, and some of us came home to real life with a big thud, take some time.
    It must be that time of year for feeling a bit apathetic I think, I am trying very hard to lift myslef, with little success...but each day I have optimism...on a positive note Mel, I think your scrapping has evolved & I really love the style you've got happening. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel,
    Your challenge is great! I'm still hoping I might get to do it tomorrow but not really expecting too.
    Don't worry about them /us Mel, create for you and from your heart that is what is inspiring and even if you think its not quite right remember someone else will love it - you are your own harshest critic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mel I have tagged you :)please go to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit of an Allen's pineapple fan too!!! Whenever they're put in the lolly bowl at work I snavvle them all up!!! MMM!!!

    ReplyDelete