Monday, June 16, 2008

Our last day

We were all up early this morning, as I think we all wanted to make the most of the last few hours together.Unfortunately Donna had to be ready and packed to meet a cab by 8:30am in the morning to get back to the convention for a full day of classes.I honestly don't know how you got all your stuff up to the convention Hall Mate...you need a medal. Big hugs Donna....was so wonderful to meet you and spend time together getting to know each other more.Can't wait for next time.

After Donna left, we were packing our stuff and just sitting around talking when melanie and I got our cameras out for some last minute shots. I love these groups of photos.Melanie and I were trying to take photos of ourselves and managed to do a sort of ABBA shot..I just adore this photo of the two of us.


Then it was into the shuttle bus and back to the Airport.Maree had a little fun being searched at the Airport because her hip kept making the device beep all the time.Would have should have gotten some piccies of that one.But alas a missed opportunity.

Melanie and I went shopping for our kids and got a coffee and Muffin.Then we went back to sit with Maree and Justine while we waited for our call to board.





A view of Brissy as we took off.

Girls, thanks fro the best 5 days of my life in a very long time.Friendships have been cemented and another trip is already in the planning stages fro next year.With lots of fun to be had.Can't wait. Thanks to whoever has been reading, and hope you weren't too bored.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I love our ABBA photo's mel:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe it's been almost a month!!!!! I'm sitting here recalling all those wonderful memories of our trip. And I still can't believe you missed the photo opportunities of the strip search!!!!

    ReplyDelete