Well it is finally here, our trip to the BIG SMOKE as Leah says.....Brisbane.Justine and I have been wanting to go a scrapbook Convention for a couple of years now, and finally this year we are able to make our dream come true.Not only that, we will be doing classes there as well with some great tutors, Jill Geraghty Groves and Caroline Lau from Maya Road.
We fly out tomorrow and arrive late in the afternoon.Thursday we will be doing some classes at a scrapbook Wholesaler all day with lots of tutors from the USA.And we get lots of new product.How cool is that?
Friday, is going to be THE MOST EXCITING DAY for me, as I get to meet so many of the great ladies from our forum in SCRAP-PILE.We will be lunching together, and hopefully get some great photos and make some lovely memories.I still can't believe it is all happening, as we have had this trip planned since late January.
To the girls who I will see on Friday, not long now and looking forward to putting a voice with the faces.And to the lovely ladies who are unable to be there, you will be there in spirit and I will be thinking of you.Take care and Hold down the fort for us till we get home.
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




see you soon :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great time Mel.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your DT role, I'm really looking forward to having you join us :)