Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A parcel in the mail



Got home from work on Thursday and there was a parcel in my mailbox from Remember When.It was my goodies that Kathy sent for having my "MUM'S BOY " LO displayed on her home page of the store, in RWPC blog and in their newsletter.You can see my LO here http://www.scrap-pile.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=145 Anyway here is a photo of the goodies I was sent, and I must say that Kathy and Rach were very generous.





I have already used the tree on the left hand side in my first DT LO which I stressed about for days over.After coming back from Brisbane it took quite a few days for my brain to start working again.I think it is nearly back to normal.



We have our CYBERCROP over at SCRAP PILE on Saturday night, with it being my first time as DT member and not just admin/behind the scenes for the girls.I am nervous excited at the same time.I have nearly finished my challenge example, so if you are looking for a great night of chat, challenges and a couple of bingo games thrown in, then come along and join in , we would love to have you.Sign in is at 7-7:30pm.

Been a bit of sickness in my house this week, with me not feeling 100% and Stevie Throwing up two nights in a row.I am almost too scared to go to sleep tonight, especially after last nights clean up in the early hours of the morning.Hope all of you who are reading, are all happy and healthy.HUGS Me

3 comments:

  1. Love your goodies mel from Remember When, hope your boys are feeling better, we are getting better here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW great goodies you got there Mel. I just love your first DT LO, great use of the chippie tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel,
    Oh you are a beautiful soul thanks for that gorgeous comment you left me : )
    The funky tree on the opposite side of the pic is one of my FAVE chippies from RW I have a LO in the SP gallery that uses it.
    May more good things come your way .
    T. x

    ReplyDelete