Friday, June 13, 2008

Things we created with the USA tutors

Firstly there was MM, but I gave the LO's away to Leah and Melanie, as they were very girly papers.So sorry that I have nothing to share there.
Secondly, we had Lynette from K&Co, and we did ATC's.I haven't gotten around to finishing mine yet, but you will see just how much work she put into each little ATC package.She cut up each little piece of paper to size and added embellies.A lovely, talented lady and a pleasure to do a class with.



Next was the class with the girls from IMAGINSCE.We made a basket out of a 12x12 piece of PP from their range and then we layered flowers and connected them to kebab sticks to place in the basket.We also made a pinwheel.I didn't really like the things we made in this class as I felt that they weren't really useful.


As you can see in the photo, we also made a small album that you can place cards in to give to someone.

Lastly, we had the class with Alice Golden, and we made a frame from all paper, card and embellies.Then we did an accordian album using some nice summery papers, stickers and learnt a new technique with their new clearly stickers.You stick the stickers over a button, or a white painted chippie, then trim around the outside.Then you have a newly decorated embellie.We also learnt how to make the window in the Accordian album, by using a little clear zip locked bag and add some clear hair gel.Then you squish it around until it bubbles.





Hope you have enjoyed looking at what we created on that Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment