Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The secret is out

If you haven't heard already, I am very excited, and rather nervous to announce that Justine has asked me to join Jewls, Leah and Melanie in the SCRAP-PILE DT.I must admit , I am feeling a little scared, as I honestly don't feel that I am good enough and having to scrap to a time table of sorts really freaks me out.However, I have been running the Forum for over 12 months now with some lovely people helping me, so I am sure that that won't change.If I need any help, I know that I will have someone there to listen to me.
So I say thank you Justine for giving me this really exciting chance and thanks to the DT girls for giving me the confidence in myself.

1 comment:

  1. HUGE Congratulations Mel!!!

    I'm so happy for you...just remember to have fun...it is all about working with gorgeous product, setting challenges and enjoying yourself :)

    You will do great!
    J.xx

    ReplyDelete