Monday, June 9, 2008

First day of our Brisvegas trip...

Left home at just after 10am and got down to Cairns around lunchtime.We went to sizzlers with Mum and Joshie before we flew out.I was getting a little nervous by then as it had been over 20 years since I had travelled on a plane.I was like a puppy dog trailing along behind Jus, as it was all so new to me.Unfortunately, our plane was delayed by over 3o minutes and we didn't board until 3pm and take off was about 3:20pm.We arrived in Brissie after a beautiful smooth flight , but it was dark at 5:30pm......now that was weird.Because we were late, we then had to wait another 30 minutes to get our Shuttle to out accommodation.Got there very quickly, which we were both very surprised about.After settling into our rooms, we then went for a walk up the road to a 24 hr convenience store and got some stuff and then got take-away for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment