Monday, June 16, 2008

Scrapbooking Convention:Saturday 7th June

Gosh we were all excited about going to this, and even more about doing some classes.We got the taxi to the center and then had to wait in the very looooonnnnnnngggg line.OMG, it is hard to explain the amount of people there.First up, Melanie,Justine, Leah and myself had a terrific class with the wonderful,talented and genuine Jill Geraghty-Groves.What a gorgeous lady and so easy to listen to.Her class was great and I really loved the end result of my LO's made at her class.THANKS Jill if you ever read this.I think because I have two boys myself that I really get inspired by her work, and even though I would never have used pink, I am really happy with how these LO's turned out.




HERE are some photos that Jill took of us scrapping.



Hmmm, I think Justine is not impressed with the flowers...LOL..it has been a standing joke with Mum and I with her not using flowers.She ain't a flower gal.Love you Jus!!!


Thanks for the piccy Leah...jill was so much Fun.

Then we went and had some lunch with Maree as she was left to her own devices while we were in classes.I wonder what mischief she got up to...LOL...the credit card got a beating...teehee.Oh going shopping was a major achievement.It was like wall to wall ladies, so we shuffled along , shoved...LOL...and shuffled some more.I saw the gorgoeus GREEN TARA flowers and just had to get some.I missed out on buying their new coloured string though...boohoo.Will have to try and get some sooner or later.

After some serious retail therapy, it was onto Caroline Lau's class from Maya Road.A very nice lady, but would have just liked to be able to hear her better.Justine, melanie and I were in the back row and Karen and Donna were in the second last row and we could barely hear her over the noise in the hall.Loved the class though and getting to work on a Sheer Album for the first time.I still haven't had the chance to finish it though.So sorry I can't show anything there.

At the end of this class we got some group photos as Donna and Melanie were off to Dinner with other friends from other sites.What a blast but unfortunately we were holding up poor Caroline and the other lady there from packing up.Sorry girls


We were lucky enough to get a photo taken with Caroline too.


Love this photo of you Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment