I have been tagged by Melanie
THE RULES OF THE GAME: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
Ten years ago....We owned a business growing Chrysanthemums and filler, and I was about 2 weeks pregnant with William.
Five things on today's "to do list"...Put the washing out, vacuuming the floor,Sitting out in the sun enjoying the warmth,Playing with the boys and scrapping my Circle journal .
Snacks I enjoy...Cherries {when in season}, Strawberries,Snickers,Allens pineapples
Things I would do if I was a millionaire....Help out my Mother and sister, go on a few trips around Aus to visit some special people in my heart,give to charity,buy a house and new car,put some away for the boys future.
Places I have livedAustralia....born in Liverpool ,Sydney,Kemps Creek,Bramston Beach,Cairns,Atherton Tablelands.
I am tagging Rosemary,Jill GG..can't pick anyone else as they have all been tagged..LOL
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment