Friday, July 11, 2008

Have been scrapping

Just wanted to share what I ahve been creating this past week since I got back.The ABBA, in cream and black is for a challenge in the forum at http://www.scrap-pile.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2594 ... and the next two are my DT for the month of JULY.








Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Mel your LOs really are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love the ABBA moment going on there Mel!!! Your LOs are gorgeous! Congrats on the DT spot btw- I was stoked when Mum told me a while back!

    Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog! Much appreciated! I only wish I could post more often! I'm going to a retreat with work soon so hopefully I'll get a bit done then.

    I hope you enjoyed your time away and goodluck once you get back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on fire Mel, love all of these :)

    ReplyDelete