Saturday, May 30, 2009

My first TILDA card

Leah and I set a challenge for each other to create a card using our new stamp images over this weekend.I could not wait to get into the TILDA ones that Ros sent me...they are soo cute.I would loove to get some of these for my own....One day. I used DCWV paper pack called" The Sweet Stack" along with some Prima flowers and Kaiser pearls.I used my watercolour pencils and water brush to colour Tilda.Need some work on the cheeks though...and I need more colours.Now I know why you love your new pencils Ros...lol.

Why not join us in our challenge this weekend.You have till midnight Sunday to get one done, and it can be a lot of colouring or just a little, as long as there is some.Leave a comment and a link to your card, so that we can all see.

4 comments:

  1. mel uve done an awesome job. besides that the card is gorgeous, ur colouring is perfect and great choice of colours. ive got a whiff of joy stamp here that I havent used yet, might have to join in ur challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is gorgeous Mel! You girls already had me thinking to pull out my tilda and see if she is suitable for DD's birthday card! Lets see how I go for time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a fantastic job, Mel!! WTG! I'd better get moving!! Just have to choose which one to use!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Mel. This is gorgous. Love that stamp and especially love that PP. Will have to keep an ye out for that one.
    I can definitely see that you've been influenced by Bev as well - me too.
    I'd love to join your challenge, but I don't have much time left. I'll have to see how I go tonight when everyone goes to bed.
    Well done on the card, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete