Sunday, May 31, 2009

A couple of BABY BOY cards

Just another couple I did today, as it was such a crappy day.I was a good girl and have done nearly all my assessment that had to be done bar 1 question, then I could sit down and have another play with my new stamps from Pink Gem Designs.
On both cards I used the DCWV boy nursery paper pack.On the first one I also used my nesties,Prima pearl flourish, and unknown adhesive paper ribbon.Rubon sentiment is unknown too.
The second card,I hand drew a half circle and did scallops, then cut it out, matted it and cut again.Prima flower, ribbon I got in spotlight in Brissy,Kaiser pearls and unknown rubon sentiment.
I have also decorated the inside.I love that it seems to finish off the card.


11 comments:

  1. Oh! too cute!!!
    Loving seeing your stamping creations Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute. love the scalloped circle u did mel. ur colouring is gorgeous too. what are u using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Mel!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute are those stamps - you did a great job with the colours...Your cards are so sweet Melissa, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stamps, hope you are having fun colouring them in.
    The cards look wonderful Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Mel these are too, too cute.
    great colouring hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are such delightful cards Mel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel! These cards are just beautiful!!!! You rock girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Melissa, what a gorgeous card hunny i love this image, its stunning! and what lovely papers, glad i found your blog, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness~!! these are just cute as can be....you have such a wonderful design sense! love them!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete