This LO is Karens first weekly challenge in Scrap-pile.We had to scrap-lift her LO.This is my take on it.Thanks for the challenge Karen.
This a LO I did for Karens new challenge in Scrap-pile.It ends on the 31st May, so go check it out here. I used all the elements that were required.I just love that Swiss dots CS from bazill though.
I got these in my happy mail all the way from PINK GEM DESIGNS in Europe.I have been waiting a couple of weeks, so am very excited to touch and feel these.I will be sending some of these to you Ros.
Then I got these gorgeous images in the post today from the gorgeous ROS, as we had organised our own little stamp image swap.Thanks so much Ros, I was very spoilt, and I cannot wait to start creating and colouring.Yours will be on their way as soon as I get the Sugar Nellie ones.Hopefully soon




Two gorgeous LOs Mel.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait to see your creations with your new stamps and images!!
Love your layouts Mel!
ReplyDeleteoh mel. ur pages are gorgeous. love the lift.
ReplyDeleteso glad u liked the images. i have more tildas coming in june and will send them onto u as well. shes just too cute!!
ur stamps are so cute too!! hope ur planing on having a play this weekend :)
Wahoo Mel!!! Can't wait to see your creations with those gorgeous stampies :) Some more happy mail coming your way soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI just adore those new LOs too!! You're on a roll!!!
So glad they arrived safe and sound!X
ReplyDelete