Thursday, May 7, 2009

A LO to share at long last


Haven't felt like doing a LO for ages, but as I was cleaning up my table yesterday I found this photo of William, taken just after a haircut.I have used the new BG LIME RICKEY, which is lovely and colourful.It is only simple, but I used my cuttlebug embossing folder to matt the photo.Thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

  1. I love your simple Mel!!
    Great colours and some cool product there as well as a cool photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Fantastic use of small striking vibrant embies & a cool cool colour scheme! It reminds me of Tammy's LOs when she started to simplify!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simpicity of this page mel. I think its the coolest. gorgeous colours and great elements. hope ur going to submit this one. love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO Mel.
    Lime Rickey is such a colourful happy range.
    I adore how you embossed the photo mount too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO Mel! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one, what perfect colours and lovely use of the negative space with the eyecatching embies.

    ReplyDelete