I looked at all my VINTAGE BEAUTY scraps and thought I had better use them up.So my next two cards for this weekend are using the new Bella range.This card was made using a sketch from Bev who is DT member for JUST MAGNOLIA .I loved both these sketches and will be using them again.Silly me though, didn't use a Magnolia stamp, so that I could enter the comp.Oh well..
This second one I did for a challenge on Just Christmas and Birthday Cards which I came across while visiting Linda's blog. I have changed it a little bit, but really like how it turned out.I so love Tilda, and can't wait to own a couple of my own.Will have to wait a bit though.Ros, thanks for the images you sent me.I love them.
Here is the inside.I was inspired by Bev from All the things I love as she always decorates the inside of her cards so beautifully. Had a bit of a scare health wise mid-week.I woke up with severe right side chest pains.Found out I could have Gall stones.So at 7am in the morning, Ambulance comes to whisk me off to the local Hospital.I don't remember much of it as I was on some pain killers at the time.Got out of Hospital about 2pm.My first ever ride in an ambulance and I can't remember it..LOL..So am off to have an ultra sound in just over a week to see what will happen next.I feel very vulnerable at the moment and rather frightened about when the next attack will be.Very scary and very painful.Not something I wish anyone to experience.This is something that is in my family, as well as women my age being susceptible to getting.Fingers crossed all is OK...then I can relax a little.
It is school holidays here, which means I am on holidays too, because I work in my sons school.Love my job.We were going to go camping, but have cancelled due to what happened.Hopefully we will be able to go another time.
Hope you have all had a great weekend, and here's to a wonderful week ahead.Thanks for dropping by .I love reading your comments.Take care
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Hi gorgeous,
ReplyDeleteyour cards are both stunning! That paper is lovely and you use it so well! LOL re your comment about the recipes it is my plan to reveal them tomorrow on my blog I was just messaging someone about it this morning!
gorgeous cards again Mel. Ur colouring is looking gorgeous too. Perfect shading. Sorry to hear about ur health scare, fingers crossed all goes well.
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa, love your cards you really are very clever and creative.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your school holidays and what a shame about your camping. I do hope you get better soon and they can help with your Gall stones.
Loving your creations as always Mel.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you're taking it easy after your scare, try not to stress and just focus on that lovely retreat that's coming up!
PS ~ if you're up for a bit of fun, I've tagged you on my blog :)
Hey Mel....those cards are gorgeous. Get well wishes Mel...happy weekend :)
ReplyDelete