Monday, June 22, 2009

My first challenge for Sugar Bowl

Well here it is.I have been doing a bit of blog hopping and came across this great site called Sugar Bowl. You had to go by the sketch provided and use Kraft , or if not Kraft, Browns and Creams.I used Kraft as my base , and then used my spellbinders to cut out some flourishes use Kraft CS.I
just don't know whether I am happy with it.Here is the Sketch


Only 2 more days of work and then I am on holidays...yippeeee.We are off camping for a week after work on Friday, so really looking forward to getting away from everything.Catch you later and thanks for visiting

13 comments:

  1. ooh I really like it Mel! Gorgeous array of colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Mel gorgeous image, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im half way through doing this sketch mel. i have 3 images hlaf coloured. cant make up my mind :) ur card looks gorgeous and ur colouring is looking awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love your take on the sketch. The colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love that paper and your image is so cute ~ one of my favorites!! Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just lovely! The darker panels just made everything pop! The image is just so cute! Love your lace :) Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card mel, love the cute image, and the colours are great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Melissa - love love that cute girly image and love the colour scheme - you did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so cute Mel, I think it works so well and what a great site to find, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Mel.
    good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete