Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some BITTERSWEET cards


I have been loving colouring in all the wonderful stamped images I have at the moment.The first card I used BG Bittersweet PP as well as one of the new stamps I got from Pink Gem Designs.Isn't he cute???
On the second card, used BG Bittersweet again, along with a SARAH KAY image I got from a swap in Scrap-pile.Thanks to whoever gave me that one.I loved it.Also used some lace Leah gave me while I was staying with her back in April.Coloured with my Derwent watercolour pencils.Desperately need more colours though.This second card is based on a sketch from the " CARD CREW.A site I found the other day blog hopping.

9 comments:

  1. Melissa they are just adorable cards, and the stamps are beautiful.
    I am terrible at colouring images in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops sorry its Suzanne, I had my new blog signed it as I was playing around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh both gorgeous Mel, that Doggie is definitely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mel, they are so cute. Especially love the Doggie. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute love the doggie one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mel these are such gorgeous cards.
    Your colouring is beautiful, really nice shading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow mel! ur colouring is looking awesome. love the cards. they're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fantastic cards Mel, such fabulous colouring and gorgeous papers and details too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Mel!! You've done such a fantastic job!! Just love the shading on the cute little puppy too!!

    I'm soooo sooo jealous of your bigshot/cuttlebug!!! I want one now!! Really just finishes those stamped images nicely on the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete