Sunday, June 21, 2009

And finally a LO to share

I couldn't help it.I have been trying and trying to wait and leave this paper till the retreat at my place in July, but just couldn't do it.Not strong enough.So I thought, well I will create a LO as an example...does that sound a good enough reason?? Yep, I thought so too. The new Bella" Vintage Beauty" PP, journal card and ribbon has been used here.In the kits there is much more Bella goodness.I have also added in AC thickers, Prima vines and BAJA flower as well as Pearl flourishes...yummy.A little Chippie tree I got from the Scrap convention last year as well as Kaiser pearls.I haven't journalled on it yet, will do so later.I absolutely love how this has turned out.This is a photo of me and my Grandad.He passed away not long after.I really wish I had gotten to know him, as Mum always talks about him with such fond memories.He must have been a very special man.Thanks for looking.
PS...this LO was based on a sketch Kylie put in the gallery in Scrap-pile by Begahuna.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page mel, love the pp

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo to Scrap Mel. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the PP, I wouldnt be able to wait to use that, what a beautiful L/O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mel, it's absolutely gorgeous!! I adore those papers, and have just bought some too, even though I know they are in the retreat kits!! LOL!! I LOVE that flower. Is that the BAJA one??? Is that in the store???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo Mel, this is glorious!!!
    I adore the flower vine & what you've done with the chippie tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Mel. I especially love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful mel. i love how uve done the flowers and the pearls. what a gorgeous page and i dont blame u for jumping in early. who can resits that gorgeous paper. awesome page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how did I miss this??? It's devine Mel!!! Totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete