First up a couple of new cards to share that I made over the long weekend.The first one is one of my Milly stamps from Pink Gem.I am happy with it, except I stuffed it up by using the white pen to highlight her hair.Oh well you live and learn.
The second card is made using a stamp that was sent to me in an image swap at Scrap-pile.It was from Sally.Thanks Sally, I lurrrve this cute little stamp.Would love to know where you got it from , Please.
I turned 36 today, and it started out so nicely.The boys came and snuggled in bed with me, before giving me their gifts they had bought and chosen on their own.Steven gave me a nice pair of pants as well as two pairs of winter socks.Will be nice in the coming months. William gave me two DVD's with Patrick Swayze and Heath Ledger.Goes to show he takes notice of people I like to watch in movies.They are a couple of my fave male actors.
At lunch time, Alan surprised me with our friends up the road coming over for lunch and the afternoon to celebrate with me.All was good till I ate a bikkie I had made the night before.A back molar which i noticed the day before had a piece of filling broken off, started to throb terribly.So after, having horrid stomach aches yesterday, then toothaches today, it hasn't been a real great weekend health wise.Hope to get in to the Dentist tomorrow...fingers crossed.I can't live with this throbbing pain for too much longer.Why oh why do we leave our teeth till they get real bad.I should be better.
I hope you all had a better weekend than I did, although today wasn't too bad.Love to you all




Sounds like you have had a great birthday (apart from your tooth...ouch!)
ReplyDeleteAm loving all your cards lately, boy are you doing great with the colouring!!
oh, and I meant to say I love the new look of your blog :)
ReplyDeletei love ur cards mel. ive tried the white in the hair thing too and i just cant manage to get it right!! happy birthday to you too!! i didnt realise, glad u had a great day despite the pain.
ReplyDeleteI love your cards Mel. They are just gorgeouse. That Milly one is especially gorgeous. I'm glad you liked the little hedgehog. He is cute, isn't he. I must own up now. Now of those stamps are mine. I don't have any images, as such. I borrowed them all from a good friend who used to make cards to sell on consignment. She has boxes and boxes of them. It took be an hour to choose just 3. I especially love the little teddy bear one that I sent everyone.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful day Melissa.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday.
Your cards are beautiful Mel and its good to hear that you were treated so nicely on your special day.
ReplyDeleteMel, sorry to hear about your tooth, sweetie. Glad you enjoyed your birthday morning though! Sounds like you were a little spoiled by your boys!
ReplyDeleteThose cards are both adorable. I love that little hedgehog stamp too, Sally! I actually saw some simliar ones at a stand on the weekend. I think they were Penny Black maybe?????
Happy belated Birthday Melissa - sounds like you had a lovely day. I am loving your card creations here - you worked the Bittersweet papers beautifully!
ReplyDeleteHope your tooth isn't bothering you too much Mel. Wow you sure are churning out so many gorgeous cards lately! I really must start getting some of those cute stamps. :o)
ReplyDelete(By the way you have been tagged on my blog!) ;)
Yep definetly a penny black stamp!
ReplyDeleteSorry i havent visited any blogs lately, yep been very slack...life gets crazy
You are doing a wonderful job with your cards chickie......well done!