twice by two lovely ladies Ceci and Karen , so here goes.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to our local show on the weekend
2.picking up Leah and Leone on Tuesday from the Airport
3.Scrap-pile retreat , starting on the 9th July at my place
4.finally owning a Magnolia stamp...daggy i know
5.getting my tax refund
6.going to see the new new TRANSFORMERS movie with my boys
7 .going to Brisvegas in Sept with my sister and our boys
8.catching up with the girls in BRISSIE when we are down there in September
9.taking the boys to all the theme parks
Sorry just had to fit another in
8 things I did yesterday
1.Slept in till 10 am
2.snuggled with Stevo
3.washed clothes
4 .started on a LO for Karens challenge..hope to get it finished
5.Had visitors that i hadn't seen in about 3 years
6.played Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook....that game is addicitve
7.Steve and I cooked dinner
8.Watched a movie together
8 things I wish I could do:
1.Didn't have to work...would love to just stay at home and scrap to my hearts content
2.Could win Lotto
3.Go camping around Australia
4.Fly over to visit Jewls, as we really want to meet
5.Go to the USA and see anything Native American
6.Have a chef cook for me every day
7.A personal trainer to keep me motivated
8.keep losing weight
8 things or shows I've watched lately:
1. Masterchef
2.Twilight the movie
3.Marley and Me
4.Slumdog Millionaire
5.Bolt
6.Ghost Whisperer
7.Dirty Dancing
8.Brother s and Sisters
8 blogs I am tagging:
1. Jewls
2.Ros
3.Maree
4.Melanie
5.Jaki
6.Sally
7.Suzanne
8.Helen
Well there you are, a little bit more of me.Some of you already may know!!!!
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Hi Mel,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog! The lines on the panel behind the image on Jack & crab were there already. It is corregated card which I cut with Nesties X
Thanks hun, I've done my answers on my blog :)
ReplyDeletehey mel, thanks! i will get onto this in the next couple of days. I have to say a personal chef would be perfect, i love that idea
ReplyDelete