Saturday, July 25, 2009

A bit of a catch up

Yes, I am still scrapping.Been awhile, but here is a LO I did for Karen's challenge back in June, just never got around to uploading it.Just look at my poodle curly hair do...LOL.I was 17 here, nearly 20 years ago...gosh, where did that time go!!!!!

The next Lo and card were done at the retreat I had here at my place earlier in the month, using the Kaiser K-bots paper in one of my kits.I used a sketch to do this sketch too, but sorry can't remember whose it was.



This last LO, I did last night.I was challenged to use up some old paper, so found this old photo of William and used up some old BG Archaic.I will try and make some cards out of the scraps too later.

Not feeling too bad lately, just would like to know when I will hear from the Dr about what is going to happen next. Very frustrating and stressful wondering and waiting,not to mention wondering when/if another attack will happen.
Anyhow I have been making cards today, so hope to update again with those tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

  1. hi, wow that top photo I think you look like Justine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO's Mel. See you did still have it in you after all. Love that card, the robot is soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see some of your creations Mel :)
    I hope you hear from the Dr soon, the waiting and wondering is terrible!

    Oh, and I love the new look of your blog...too cute!!
    J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, didn't recognise the Blog. Well done! Wish I could update mine a bit...but too scared to try. Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these Mel, especially 7teen - loving that 80's hair LOL! And of course a stunning LO.

    ReplyDelete