Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some prima goodness

I bought some gorgeous new Prima journalling cards from the " Flirty Little Secret " range and I can tell you they are so ...OMG...gorgeous, yummy delicious to say the least.For those of you who know me...you know I am such a Prima lover.Anyhow I got these here about a week ago, and there is so many beautiful new Prima products out from the Winter CHA.Here is a photo of the journalling cards with the box.

And here are a set of four cards I made using 4 out of 6 of these cards.

And the last one I made for My Mums 65TH Birthday which was last Tuesday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM
It is pouring rain here right now, but looks like the threat of Cyclone Hamish has passed and he is moving south.It is funny, because I remember reading earlier in the year about a prediction of a CYCLONE heading south and would reach Brisbane.I reckon this one might get close.So to all my blog readers who live down there, I would suggest preparing yourselves...you could be in for a bit of a blow.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE these cards Mel! They are just sensational!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards hun welldone :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    hope you have a great day

    tc from mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mel, very classy!!
    Love how you have used the Prima journal cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous mel. these are absolutley beautiful. so feminine. the paper flowers look special and the flourishes perfect.

    ReplyDelete