Sunday, March 15, 2009

Love of Crate continues

What a productive card making weekend I have had.After doing all the usual house loving, I got into some serious CRATE PAPER loving---again.I made some more boy cards, fathers day etc with the ZOOM collection , and some Girly B'day cards with the SAMANTHA collection , and then for Lindas Card challenges( February/March) I used the BABY BEE collection.

I must admit it really has been nice to have those couple of days off during the week, as I have the motivation and enthusiasm to scrap/make cards.It feels good.
These next ones are from the challenges Linda set in Scrap-pile last Friday night, and also from one 2 weeks ago, back at the end of February.
Here is the inside.Another addiction I have ATM.

The beginning of a new week.Looking forward to it.I am going to Cairns on Wednesday as Mum has bought herself a 3 year old secondhand car.She is very excited so I am driving her down.I am a wee bit nervous, as I don't drive in the BIG CITY very often.But I am sure it will be an adventure.Wishing all my friends a fantastic week. xxoo

9 comments:

  1. OMG Mel, you are going card crazy here!! I love them all. That Crate PP is just gorgeous. Can you bring some of that mojo down here with you????

    Drive safely Wednesday!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel! You are on fire!!
    And even a Dad's day card 6 months early!
    Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards Mel :)

    I little birdie told me you will be down my way soon, can't wait to catch up!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards mel, Love them the crate pp looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel!!
    You go girl what totally gorgeous work, loving all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you sure have been busy Mel, love that Fathers Day card especially! Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Melissa, you have been creating heaps of cards. You are on a roll and they all look so good.
    All the best on your trip to Cairns, do you live far from Cairns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel you're on fire with all these cards!! Just awesome!!! Can't believe you decorate the inside too, im soo slack like that oops.. Love ur work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Mel, you have been busy.
    Loving all your cards, each one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete