Sunday, March 22, 2009

We're doing OK

Thank you so much for all your love and support during this sad time in our family. We are doing OK.It has been a rather sad and emotional couple of days.Alan hasn't been able to see Josh, as he is too upset about it.So I have been staying with his sister Ann( Josh's Mum) and going with her to be with Josh.There is a lot of family by his side...which is good.He also has a girlfriend( of 5months) who is absolutely wonderful , and just the comfort he needs right now.The worst is ahead , unfortunately.The funeral will be most probably on the Thursday/Friday, depending on the Autopsy etc etc....and then they will release his body.
Xaviers Mum, came to Anns today with her Mum.I am scrapping a 12x 12 album for both her and an even more special one for Joshua with all photos from his birth to the most recent.I think today was good therapy for Xaviers Mum, as she was a real mess when she first came, but I think she felt a little better when she left from going through and talking about all the photos.I hope she treasures this album.She has been going through some tough times personally, so I just hope she can pull herself together and improve her life and the things around it, for her daughters sake.She doesn't have custody of her children...Josh does, and has done for the last 18 months.He has been a constant source of love and devotion to both of their children.
I pray so much for Josh, as he worries me the most.I cannot imagine myself, the guilt you would feel for causing the death of your own child.I have sat here at times over the weekend, looking at both my boys and wondering how would I cope with losing one of them,They are my sun, moon and stars.They light up my life, and it would certainly be a darker place if something were to happen to them.
Thank you for your loving emails, messages, phone calls and private messages through Scrap-pile ,and know that I appreciate your kind thoughts and wishes.I will pass them on to My SIL , Josh and our family.

Love , Me

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, huge hugs for you and your family. I hope scrapping the album will be therapeutic for both you, Ann, Josh and little Xavier's mum.

    Thinking of you this week.

    Love Leone

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Mel :(

    Hugs to you all, what a terrible thing to happen. Thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been thinking of you Mel, big Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete