Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lots to share on the first day of March

Happy March everyone.
Hard to believe we are into the third month.Hope it is a better one weather wise.It is starting to cool down a bit up here in the Far North.A gorgeous brand spanking new AUTUMN day.Here is a photo from off my front step looking westwards towards Atherton.

I have been scrapping quite a bit over the last week or so.Here is one using the New BASIC GREY 'Marrakech'.I love this range of papers.The photo is of my two ragamuffins giving each other a hug after exchanging gifts on Xmas day in 2007.It doesn't happen very often anymore, so this photo is a real treasure.Then there is this one using a chippie circle , also using Basic Grey " OH BABYBOY ' paper.Photo was taken in Sept'2007, at the Coconut resort in Cairns.

I seem to have a passion for the colour Blue right now, don't I.Oh well, this next one you might need your Sunglasses...LOL

After many weeks of rainy grey days, the finer weather has appeared.Hopefully for a little while at least.William had his first taste of mowing the lawn the other day.By the look on his face, he didn't like it...LOL.

Will be back later with some cards , I have been making also using my Nesties and BG Christmas card kit.

10 comments:

  1. Hi there, Tina here, thankyou so much for popping past my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Far north Quensland is where my hubby and I want to live, we love cairns, and cant wait to return for another holiday there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your lo's mel and look at william is he is feeling better? the notebooks are for the mother's day stall I have quite a collection of things now to give them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mel. Great pages. Love the tree on the first one. Can't pick a favourite tho cause they all look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great Mel - but I think my fav is the one I needed Sunnies for!!!!! Glad you have had time to scrap - I am still working my way through the clean up and cataloging my scrap goodies - a week so far.
    Love Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts Mel, i love the blue circle one in particular! Looks Fantastic!! Hugs K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your latest "BLUE LO's" Mel! They're all gorgeous, but I especially love Steven's birthday one! Love those PP!! Love the cake too :)

    Love the pic of where you live too! Can't wait to see it IRL in July!!!! YAY Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo Mel!!! You are running hot.
    These are all amazing. I love how you embellish, it always looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel, you have found your niche for sure! Your pages are beautiful, all of them, I especially love the pink one of William as a newborn, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you have done with that Marrakech Mel...they are all gorgeous layouts, you are really on a roll! ;) Love those photos too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melissa

    Love what you did with BG Marrakesh...I can't wait to get some of their new stuff. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. :)
    Pretty photo of Atherton...my friend's family lives there - it is a lovely part of Australia.

    Peace & love
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete