Sunday, February 15, 2009

Simonnes sketch challenge--done

Simonne had a great sketch for her weekly challenge this month, and I spent Sunday afternoon, getting messy with paper.Used Scalloped CS,Basic Grey Mellow range,We R Memory Keepers paper,Green tara and Prima flowers,Heidi Swapp and K & Company alpha stickers,Shabby Chic journal card, Unknown brads and gold Kindy Glintz.

Weather has been hot and humid, with our biggest loudest thunderstorm happening late this afternoon.Quite scary for awhle there, with the lightning hitting really close for awhile.

Have my doctors appointment tomorrow, and I am really hoping for relief from this pain I am getting.It is the same foot I broke a bone in late last year.Only thing is, it isn't on the side where I broke it that is hurting, it is on top of my foot.It is swollen and tight, as well as very sore to touch.So fingers crossed I can get some answers and help tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well at the doctors Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your doctors appt goes well Mel. Love your LO for Simonne's sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck at the doctor.
    Your L/O is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awsome page Mel!! I love the use of the lime and orange against the black. How cute are those birds!!! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!!! Good luck at the doctors!

    ReplyDelete