Monday, February 2, 2009

Having some fun with my new Big shot

I bought a new Big Shot late last year, and only just got it out and had a play over the weekend.It was so easy to use, and I even used my new Nestibilities on it.I love them and seem to be swaying towards making cards at the moment.Have a heap more shapes cut out ready to place onto cards, so I am really looking forward to the weekend coming up.I am thinking of doing what Helen does and make up a heap of cards and sell them at school.


Here are my first two, using the curved rectangles

Here is my new toy and Favourite thing of the moment.I loooove them.I would love to get some of the newer ones , when they come out in March

I know a few of you may like to see where I scrap, so here it is....my scrapping space.It is in the front room, so I have plenty of light during the day.


In other news, we have just had a very wet and exciting weekend , with Cyclone Ellie visiting us.We got a lot of wind, and rain last night.Flooding everywhere on the coast south of Cairns.And it looks like the cyclone hasn't finished yet.They are expecting it to reform again out at sea ,east of Cairns over the next couple of days and come in again.As well, there is another LOW way out to sea, building, building...so looks like we could be seeing a lot more wet weather.

Work has been great, very busy and on the floor running last week, but the little preppie kids I am with a lot, are a real bunch of sweethearts.One particular little girl called Sahara....she is a darling child.I am not on a timetable yet, as I am fulltime in this class for another 3 weeks.Should know what my timetable will be soon.

I am hoping to fly down to Brissie at some time in the first half of this year, and visit all my gorgeous friends and have a scrapping weekendCan't wait.

3 comments:

  1. You have had a nice play with your new toys:)
    Look good too lovie
    That big shot is very funky looking hey?

    Love your craft space...very nice
    I will come up to you one day soon and have a play:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad ur enjoying work mel.
    U started now, and once u start u cant stop. Ive got 6 sets of nesties now and have just pre ordered a few of the new ones. ur cards are looking very special mel, love then

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooo!! Have fun with your bigshot sis!!!

    Can't wait to see you soon!! Oh, and can't wait to see your scrapping area IRL in July too :)

    ReplyDelete