Happy Aussie day!!!! Have my Australia flag tattoo on, and that's about it.I am very lucky to live in such a gorgeous country.
Leone posted her challenge for Scrap-pile on Saturday night, and miracle of miracles, I actually got stuck into it straight away.Nearly had it finished that night.I love, love how it has turned out. Have used the new ZVA Creative studios chrystal flourishes, and the Little Yellow Bicycle " Love Letters" PP.Yummy...love this range.
The beautiful silver butterfly was given to me in an RAK late last year.I am very sorry, I think I know who it was, but not sure....my apologies.Those Maya Road felt flowers are just beautiful, such quality to use on something as special as a Wedding LO.This photo was taken in July 1995 at Alans and my wedding.So young, and so many things happened since then.
Well, my delightfully looong holiday ends tonight, as my boys head back to school, and I back to work.I am looking forward to it...they aren't..LOL.
I am very happy, as I really didn't think I would be getting many hours this year, but I have already been asked to work 4 full weeks in a prep/grade 1 class and a full Grade 1 class.I work as a Teachers Aide in my sons school and have for 3 years now.I am only casual, so my work hours are dependent on number of children/teachers.I just love working with the little ones, so I am very excited about going back to work this year.I am pumped.
Some very exciting news, is that FINALLY, we are having our first Scrapping RETREAT for SCRAP-PILE up here in Far North Qld this year in July.I am really looking forward to seeing many of the girls from the forum, and meeting new faces as well.Getting it all organised though, takes some planning.
Well, that is about all my news for now, oh except I cleaned my stove after about 18 months....disgusting I know.I abhore cleaning ovens .It surprisingly wasn't too bad.Hope you are all having a great Australia Day weekend.




Love your cards they are so pretty mel
ReplyDeleteHappy Australia Day to you. All your creations are amazing, love the cards especially.
ReplyDeleteHope the kids enjoy being back at school.
Thanks for stopping by Mel...another wet one here today...at least the inside of the house is sparkling ...but that grass is getting lloooonnnnggger..A very beautiful pic of you and yours and scrapped beautifully! Yep, back to some routine today, and do i need it. Always a little time for the creative juices though..:) Have a great week Mel :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous page Mel. I love how 've done this. all the different shades of pink look beautiful..the cards look a wee bit fab too :)
ReplyDeleteNice work Mel!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty
I am so so excited for the retreat.....wish it was next week!!!!!
Those cards are soooo cute!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI've just been looking through your blog Melissa and I just love all your layouts and cards, but this one really caught my eye! You've done such an amazing job with the LYB papers! It's truly beautiful! Hope the rains have slowed down up there. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete