After the rush of Christmas and New Year, things are finally slowing down and I have had a chance to sit and scrap,which has been nice.The other day I was going through my chest of drawers and found some old school photos, and so that got me started.
The first one is of me in Grade 6, using the BG Recess range of PP, Kaiser bling flourish,JB calender card, and the newest Green Tara flowers.They are just gorgeous IRL.
The next one is of William and Steven when they were much younger.I used Bazzill Kraft CS as my base and Bo Bunny red dot paper.The corners are a Prima felt gate which I cut in half and placed to frame the photo.You can also see the new Shabby Chic journalling tags I have finally used for the first time.
Then onto my first ITEM for my january DT kit. I bought a clear Kaiser Album, inked the edges and covered mostly in Pizzazzill.I used 2 of the album pages as the front and back of a calender I made for my SIL. I also embellished with Fancy Pants transparency OWL, My Minds Eye friends card, Prima flowers and leaves as well as unknown chippie numbers.
For the calender pages, I used the New Jenni Bowlin 2009 calender cards, but mounted them onto different colours and patterns of Pizzazzill again.And on the back of each calender page ,I covered with plain CS so that my SIL could write any notes down to remember things.
Well that is about all for now, but will be back with more soon.Take care




Love the calendar...very clever idea!!
ReplyDeleteGreat LOs too, love seeing you use Kraft cs :)
It all looks fantastic Mel. I love the calendar too but I really like the School LO as well. Lovely work. Well done.
ReplyDeleteGreat work chickie!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Mel, I love what you did with the Prima gate and the calendar looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGreat work Mel, love the old school pic! And thanks again for your lovely comments, they always brighten my day.
ReplyDeleteawesome pages mel, love the calendar. so love the old school photo page. very cool memories to scrap
ReplyDelete