Monday, January 19, 2009

Lo's to share

It might look I have been busy scrapping, but this is since the beginning of the New Year.My first one however is from my challenge I set on Scrap-pile last SATURDAY night, which I actually involved the first 8 girls that logged on.They each had to set one element which had to be used to create a LO, as well as a fairly recent photo of ourselves and title starting with the words" This is......".I was going great until I had to do Hand stitching, which Deb posted as her element.I then thought why not stitch on the buttons , which was Leone's element, and so I finished it in the timeframe I gave myself.

I am really looking forward to seeing what the girls in Scrap-pile create with this challenge too.

Next are just some of the pages I have made over the last couple of weeks.
This was me in Grade 1 at Mirriwinni Primary School, near Innisfail.I used a range of papers from Kaiser, which matched perfectly.

This was a photo taken at Mums place on Christmas day '08.It was a lovely ,relaxing family day.I used the new Basic Grey Wassail papers and embellishments, as well as a few extras.

This is my last DT LO for Scrap-pile.

The gorgeous Fancy Pants paper I used here as a base ,matched beautifully with the wrapping paper of a gift under the tree...so just had to use it.I made it very simple, with adding just a few embellishments from the FP chip embellishments , as well as a Journalling card.

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love all your L/O's good to see you getting some scrapping done. I think thats the best thing about challenges, you actually do something. I need a kick start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on fire girl...the one with your babies oozes happiness and love...would love some of those Wassail pp's but i'm on a bit of a scrap shop freeze at present..LOL...sorry i have not been around much...need some time to me i think..on the mower today ...better get back to it..stay well x oh and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LOs Mel... especially love the one about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! lots of new and cute layouts to look at!!.....so cute! the school photo layout....love Kaiser Craft!....beautiful work girl!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete