Monday, January 12, 2009

Some cards to share

Firstly thanks for all your heartwarming comments you all left for me after my last post about my gorgeous Uncle Barry.I will always keep a special place for him in my heart, and I appreciated you all taking the time to leave such special messages.Meant a heck of a lot to me, I can tell you.

Onto something a bit brighter.Linda our new Card DT member at SCRAP-PILE, placed her challenge over the weekend, and I actually did it...shock of all shocks.I am pretty terrible at doing challenges, but I think I just needed to do something and Linda it was a great challenge.It also helped that I knew I had to make 3 Valentines cards for my boys.So here is the first one which was for Linda's challenge, to have a decorated edge and use hearts.


And here is the inside, as we had to bring parts of the outside to the inside.
Then there is the other two I made to make a set of three. Just quickly wanted to share a couple of pics of my two boys with our latest pet addition STORMY


Hope you are all having a great start to the week.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Mel, cute pics of the boys and that strange cute cat. Its 4pm and Lily hasn't risen from her bed yet - just went to check if she was alive - and OH YEAH - SHE IS!!!!! Must be the rainy weather!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know who is cuter, your boys or Stormy :)
    Beautiful cards too!

    Sorry to hear about your Uncle...big hugs lovie
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards look great and I cant believe how big your cat has become.

    Sorry about your Uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Mel! Just love that PP!

    Stormy is gorgeous!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those cards are awsome Mel!! I love the challenge of bring the outside inside. they look gorgeous for very special recipients

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're on a roll Mel...super cards :)

    ReplyDelete