Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shabby Chic Crafts

You are wondering .....who are they? Well , I was blogging a few weeks back and came across this website and I literally started drooling, and just had to make an order.It was sooo hard to stop at what I got. I will say, it was cheap postage, just under $3 US , Great service and communication and it took 2 and half weeks to get here....not bad.Thank you so much Veronica.Onto some EYE CANDY now.



I apologise about some of the photos, the light isn't too good here today.There is stacks more to look at, and I have added in the link to the wesite on the sidebar.I am also going to try and see if Justine can make an order so that we can get them into the Scrap-pile store.

I feel like sharing some of these goodies, so the first five lucky ladies to leave a comment will get sent a little package of goodness, please remember to mention the ones you love the most.

11 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh.. nice! It would be great to have Justine stock them! The cupcakes and the robots are my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Mel, even with sharing them you have enough there to keep you scrapping for ages!!

    It would be great if Justine could stock them, so much to love in that selection you have there.

    I love it all but at this time of year I am drawn to the Christmas things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are gorgeous

    I like the coloured tickets and the coloured circles below the tickets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh they are DIVINE!!! I LOVE the cupcakes...they look good enough to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Mel, they are lovely. I really like the journalling cards and the Christmassy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just so great. Wow I was really drooling over the Christmas ones and then the little robots came along.
    Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You weren't kidding Mel, these are adorable. I love them all, they'd look great on cards. I hope Jus is able to start stocking them. Thanks for showing us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh mel. am loving these. how cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are some gorgeous Spots there! Hmmm... more to add to the want list.
    can't see what you create Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melissa, thanks for popping by and I can see why you purchased so many they are lovely. I love you layouts, and it was great to see you have ago at the card, it looks wonderful.

    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Mel, they are all simply gorgeous!!! Can't wait til Jus gets them in!

    Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see what you create with them all! I have a challenge for you... see how many you can get on one page. I reckon that would look so cool :)

    ReplyDelete