Friday, November 21, 2008

I have been tagged

By the very lovely and talented Chloe , Here's the rules to follow
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

Ok here goes:
1. My favourite drink is Vanilla Coke...bad I know, but so nice.

2. I have my REDBELT in Tae Kwon Do...so don't mess with me...nah only joking.I did it for 5 years.

3.When I was in school I wanted to be a hairdresser...don't know how I would have done this , as I am terrible with my own hair..LOL

4.I love to read ROMANCE novels, a real romantic I am , especially books with anything Native American.

5.My favourite Chocolate is Ferrero Rochers

6.I am totally scared of heights, my knees start to knock and I have to lay flat if I come to a cliff for example.

So now I must tag 6 more people. I will tag:

Jaki
Ros
Shann
Leah
Helen
Cass

Well, I will go tag these lovely ladies and look forward to reading their answers.

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers Mel! Red Belt?! Woo hoo! That is so cool! As for the heights thing, I can totally sympathise! I never used to be scared of heights until I had Til... now I'm terrified! I particularly hate the multi-level shopping complexes with the glass barriers at the edges. Glass breaks people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dito to what Chloe said. Interesting read Mel, I totally get the heights thing. Thanks for the tag. I forgot about it and will update my blog with this in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, red belt! That's fantastic. Can't really say I like Vanilla Coke but LOVE Vanilla Latte's.

    ReplyDelete