After a whole, looong month at home after breaking the bone in my foot, I am finally back to some normality.I returned to work yesterday, which was so good for my soul.I was really feeling depressed about it and wondering if I was ever going to go back.This having to depend on people to do things for me and take me places, because I can't drive, is really taking its toll.
Seeing all the little faces who were happy to see me again, as well as a few big faces of my workfriends, was truly uplifting.I am tired by the end of the day, as getting around on the crutches and lugging the cast takes the energy away.Not too mention the muggy, sweat inducing heat we have been having up here for the past couple of weeks.
You don't realise just how much you love something until you aren't doing it anymore.I am going to stay as positive as I can about my work timetable next year.Believe in my abilities and qualities, and know that all will be OK. If the bosses don't see that I love my job and give my all, then they are losing out...not me.
Everything else at home is going OK.Can't wait to be able to actually clean properly, as the walls, ceilings, blinds all need cleaning, especially before Christmas and the next WET SEASON we get up here in the North.
Steven is getting very excited about Christmas, and asks me everyday when are we putting up the Tree, decorations and when is Chrsitmas Day itself...Is someone getting excited? OR WHAT!!!!!! LOL. I can really feel the spirit right now and it feels good.
Scrap -pile is really buzzing with Chrissy spirit, and I am busy preparing for a couple of classes I will be posting on the last weekend of November...29-30th .All 4 DT will be posting classes over the weekend with some games thrown in too.You can choose to do classes then ,or come back and do them later on when you have more time.A really good prize will be on offer for the person to earn the most points.
Last week, I got the bug to scrap some more Wedding Photos, so here are the two LO's.

I am really loving trying the new Technique I got from Gabrielle, as I feel it suits Wedding Pics perfectly.Might get some more done over the School holidays.Only 3 and half weeks left now.Will have to put the pool up again soon, nothing nicer than coming home and jumping in in this heat.
Wishing you all a terrific week, already halfway through November...wowsers




So glad everything getting back to 'normal' Mel. Good on u for ur attitude. Sometimes we all need a down moment before we feel the sunshine again...if u know what i mean. am loving what u are doing with ur layouts. when uve got some time would u be able to email me or put on ur blog the way u do that. if u dont mind.... they're awsome.
ReplyDeleteBelieve Mel!! Good work sweetie (not to sound patronising ) Can't wait to see what you girls have up your sleeves for XMas!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your life is returning to 'normal'. How much longer is the cast on for?
ReplyDeleteOMG! You have long hair in your wedding photos! That's a spin out!!! LOL! Gorgeous LOs Mel!!!! I especially like how you painted the Prima Paintable! Looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back to normal! Enjoy being back at work!!!
Oh! You're work is absolutely beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job with the paper tearing and inking!!....I really enjoyed seeing your slideshow too!!....you are a very talented scrapper!
ReplyDelete~Gabrielle xx
You're it Mel! Check out my blog for details. xxx
ReplyDelete