Well it is Day 10 and my foot is aching something terrible today.Haven't been on it much, so don't know why it is acting up.Hopefully when I go to the Orthopeadic surgeon on Wednesday, I can get some answers. I am not going back to work till the following week, so praying that it is less painful by the ned of next week.
Being cooped up in the house, not being able to do much at all is driving me bananas I can tell you.I have always prided myself on being quite independant,so this having to rely on people is not a very nice feeling.I know they are all helping me out, and I do truly appreciate it ....just don't like having to do it is all.
Mum took me grocery shopping on Thursday and to an appointment at Centrelink...gggrrrr....and after a couple of hours getting around on crutches....I was totally stuffed.Certainly been good exercise.My arms are feeling much stronger.So for those who wanted to see my cast and on crutches...here you are.
PS ...Sorry bout the little tape scraps on the floor.Sorta looks like rose petals doesn't it!!!!LOL
The round one is another card from Jewls card challenge in Scrap-pile.I really loved doing these and so easy.
Then this one I did last night from a sketch that was on Carole Janson's blog.
And here is the two pages I did for Maree's Circle journal.Will get it sent off this week.
And here is a LO i did with the new MM "Poolhouse"paperie range that I bought from the US a couple of weeks ago.I love these new ranges of paper.
Who would like an RAK of some of these yummy products.Leave a comment and you will go into the draw.I will pick a winner the next time I post which could be another week.Good luck and hope you are all doing OK.




Love that round card Mel. Hope your foot heals quickly so you can get off the crutches.
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a post full of things to see :)
ReplyDeleteLove the circle card, that MR pom pom ribbon is so cute, I think I expected the pom poms to be bigger.
Love all your cards and LOs Mel, I'm glad you are making good use of that time off your foot ;)
You must be so over your foot. I would be so impatient getting around on crutches. Hopefully it gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for scrapbooking, your cards look fabulous and I am glad they are keeping you sane at the moment.
Gee you look so cute on your crutches, LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteI think breaking bones is very good for your mojo. These cards are too gorgeous.
Rest up & hope you're feeling better real soon :)
Well you are using your time very well Mel - gorgeous work. Wish I had the time to scrap up a storm - haven't scrapped since the day with the boys at your house!!!!!!! See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove Mum.
Lovely cards and LO, love the buttons in the shape of a heart, looking forward to seeing you in november
ReplyDeleteLook at all that fab work you have been up to! I wanna broken bone too so I have an excuse to create more!!! Sorry it's still a bit sore... I do hope it heals really soon!
ReplyDelete