It is that time again, and boy did the holidays go fast.Did anyone else think the same thing, or was it just me? First week was our time away at the beach, but last week was spent at home and it was wonderful.Did a lot of scrapping and cardmaking...Jewls, I think you would be proud of me...LOL. Here are a few to look at : These were for my challenge for World Card Making Day at Scrap-Pile On Saturday.We had a stamp image swap the week before and then had to make 3 cards , using the stamps and using dimension.

These are some I made on Friday and Saturday.


Then I made this card for Jewls "Blind card" challenge....
I also have my first Challenge happening in the Scrap-Pile Forum.I am" Week 1" each month, and my challenge is to create a LO using as many products from the one manufacturer.This months is PRIMA MARKETING.A favourite company of mine and they are making some delicious products lately.Here is my example for this challenge. I used photos from good friend and recently retired DT member Leah.I couldn't upload a picture until she had received it.

Last Friday, I had a dreaded DENTIST appointment, as I needed to get some work done.Lo and behold, I ended up having a molar pulled out, and no it didn't hurt at the time( he is a very gentle man), but blimey it has hurt ever since...until today.I actually don't need panadol anymore , and I had my first cup of coffee this afternoon.You don't realize how much you miss these simple things until you can't have them.....like a piece of chocolate.mmmmmm....C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E
Anyhow , hope you all had a lovely scrappy weekend, creating cards and LO's.Take care of you and yours...till next time.




Gosh, looks like you are ready for Christmas with all those cards Mel!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed WCMD too even though I couldn't be around for all of it, thanks for doing it again this year :)
Mel that Fairy Princess layout is sensational. I love the flowers layered together.
ReplyDeleteYour Prima page is just stunning! Love all the cards you've made as well. Shame about going back to work! Ah well, I guess you can count down the weeks till the next school hols.
ReplyDeletehi mel, uve got a bit of a head start there with those gorgeous cards. the prima lo is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. its different seeing that girlie style from u. i love it
ReplyDeleteBlimey Mel, you are becoming the card making queen!!!
ReplyDeleteJust love these, they are all gorgeous. The Fairy Princess LO is nothing short of sensational!!!
Hope the next holidays roll around fast for you :)