Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Baby turns 7

This time 7 years ago, I was mum to my second son Steven.It was a couple of hard months as I found out he had reflux, but then he settled down once we had worked out how to help him.He also became afflicted with ECZEMA from the age of 4 months.I remember putting him down to sleep one day, and about half an hour later I heard him screaming.I went in and he was covered in blood.I was a wreck, raced to pick him up and found that he had scratched himself all over.He still has it today, but we are always treating it.


Anyhow , enough of all that.Steven had a wonderful day today, except for a little crying session this morning, when he didn't want to go to school.I mean I can understand that he wanted to stay home and play with his toys, but I had to work.So meanie that I was , he had to go to school.

He woke up at 6am this morning, but I pretended that I was a sleep and he layed down next to me and snuggled for awhile.I had decorated the house with Streamers everywhere.He got from his Dad and I , Optimus Prime and Megatron Transformer as well as a lego building set and a shirt and shorts with transformers on it.Can you tell he likes TRANSFORMERS....LOL.

Anyhow, his cupcakes went over well at school, and when I finished work at 2pm, he came home with me, and started building his lego.He also loves Lego.He could be a builder or engineer when he gets older.He has a lot of patience when it comes to putting together those lego sets.He doesn't know it yet, but Nana and Aunty Justine have bought him the LEGO FIRE STATION...His eyes will bulge when he sees that.

Anyways, here are some photos of his day.Sorry , they aren't the best.







Kisses and Hugs for Mum, even though I have just gotten out of bed and look terrible..LOL


A very happy 7 year old at the end of the day, playing with his Transformer.HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS BOY.....Love you as deep as the Ocean. xxoo Mum.

7 comments:

  1. I love that second photo Mel, what a great expression to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he had a fantastic day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your son, he looks like he had a fun day and love the cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one happy looking little guy.
    Steven you lucky duck, that Lego looks ENORMOUS!!!!!
    Glad you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Mel!! Looks like Stevo had a fantastic day! Love that pic of you and him! Gee, he looks like you! Such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a bit late mel but i hope he had a great day! am loving those photos, he's a real cutie

    ReplyDelete