Sunday, September 7, 2008

Change is as good as a Holiday

....well that is what I was always told as a child.Had nothing better to do and wasn't really in the mood for scrapping.So I decided to muck around with my blog.I haven't really liked it since I began, but I am much happier with it now.I am really into bright colours ATM, so that is why I chose orange.Just love it and teamed with green and black....yummo.

I have been rather slack with blogging lately, but have been trying to catch up on things at home and fitting in some scrapping as well.
Only 2 weeks till school holidays, and BOY, am I counting down the days.Jus and I are off to Kurrimine Beach for a few days rest, relaxation and time together.I am really looking forward to it, and I think she is too.
Have made a few bits and pieces over the past couple of weeks, so I will share with you.


I made this for Alan for Father's Day, with the boys help.They loved being a part of it.



This is a card the boys and I did using Jewls Challenge from the Scrap-pile Cyber Crop last weekend,thanks for the inspiration Jewls.Alan loves it and the boys loved being a part of making it.

Here are a couple of LO's that I have done.The first one is a DT one, and the second one was for my challenge in the SP Cyber Crop.I scraplifted Zetas LO in the SP gallery.







7 comments:

  1. lol, mel, i just on my blog updating things and was thinking aobut how slack u'd been with urs lately. and a change for u too, i just got rid of my black and green. ur new look is looking v cool...and so's ur scrapping. what is that thing uve used on the 2nd page of the card/book, is it a trasparancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and warm Mel.

    Love your new name too, confused me at first ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Mel, I think I just got a tan logging on to your blog, LOL.
    Lovely & bright!!!
    I adore the card you & the boys made Alan, it looks fantastic & I love the photos you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mel, I fixed up the link on that petition on my blog, thanks for letting me know. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stranger :)
    I haven't been around the computer much lately, busy living life, so glad you updated your blog!!

    Love your creations, I bet Alan loved his Dad's day present and card, you and the boys did a fantastic job with them.
    Love your LOs as well.

    Hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you, sounds like you have a wonderful get away planned with Justine and the boys.
    J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look blog! And love all your creations. :)
    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Mel, was a pleasure to have a look through your blog!!

    ReplyDelete