Saturday, September 27, 2008

RIP to Sooty

We got home yesterday to find out our beautiful black 1 year old cat had died from a tick while we were away.He was such a gorgeous natured pussy cat and the boys adored him.We told them that he must have run away, as they would be heartbroken if they knew he had died from a tick, just like our last cat over a year ago.So Sooty you will be fondly remembered.

We will miss you

7 comments:

  1. Hugs babe...so sad to hear about your pussy cat :(
    Hope you enjoyed your time away though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your cat Mel. Our black cat passed away earlier this year and I still miss him. They really become part of the family. *hugs* to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mel. sorry to here about sooty. Sending u hugs too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about sooty mel, thats so sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am deeply sorry for your family's loss Mel. What a horrible way thing to have to deal wit after a lovely holiday.

    This probably won't help much, but I have an award for you at my blog. I hope it cheers you up, even if it is just a tiny bit.

    RIP Sooty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mel, that's so sad. Sooty looks like he was a gorgeous puddy tat & I'm sure he enjoyed his time here with such a lovely family.
    BIG HUGS hun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really sux
    Sorry to hear that
    One of our pups had a paralasis tick on him the other day and luckily we got it in time
    He was a bit quiet for a few days but didnt get sick
    They all wear tick collars now and they seem to work pretty good
    Big hugs to you XXX

    ReplyDelete