It has been such a beautiful SPRING day here in Far North Qld yesterday and today.Clear blue skies and a light breeze blowing.Here is a photo I took just a while ago from my front door.
I have also been doing some scrapping, one I can share as it is a DT for Scrap-pile, as well as being a gift for my bestie Julie.She sent me a photo of her daughter Molly a few weeks ago, and I have only now used her photo.I have been itching to do girlie LO's lately, as I do so many boy ones.Thank you so much Julie for letting me have a photo to play with.This will be making it's way to you very soon.
I have left the journalling card blank for you to write on yourself Jewls.Leah, has also very kindly sent me a photo of her DD Erin, and Leah, I will definitely be creating with this photo very soon too.I so loved playing around with all the girlie colours and embellies.
Hope you are all having a terrific weekend .I am counting down the days now till next weekend when we go away to the beach.




Gorgeous LO Mel...you do girlie so well :)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout Mel! I love how you've done the flowers. :)
ReplyDeleteLoving your layout about Molly. I'd love to see some more girly layouts too, you do them so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
K xx
ur lo is gorgeous mel, those flowers look so cool
ReplyDeleteMiss Molly is totally in love with the LO you made of her, & so is her Mum :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for creating such a beautiful work of art.
Oh - so gorgeous! gorgeous gorgeous!
ReplyDelete