It is here at last...our 5 day holiday at Kurrimine Beach.The boys are excited and I am madly running around packing and writing lists.We will be up early and off to Justine's by 7:30am in the morning.Hope to leave Jus's place by 8am and we are then heading to Cairns first to take the boys to a movie.Going to watch WALL-E,which I have heard is a great movie.Buy some groceries and then head off south about an hour and half away from Cairns.Can't wait to walk the sand and just look out to sea listening to the waves hit the shore.Very relaxing and therapeutic.The boys are looking forward to making sandcastles, looking for shells etc on the beach and swimming, swimming, swimming in the resort pool.

Hope you all have a gorgeous week, and don't go doing anything I wouldn't do...LOL.Take care and hugs till I get back. xxoo




hey mel, have a wonderful time with ur boys and family. ur card is gorgeous and the little peak of that lo is beautiful, uve put the flowers on the page beautifully
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful 5 days away Mel, it sounds perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been a bit slack on the blog hopping lately (other things on my mind I guess) but let me say that your talented scrapping creations have not been going by unnoticed lately and I am very pleased you and Jus are off on a nice break together. Mind you - messages containing obscene photos sent to my phone are NOT appreciated... I mean how OBSCENE is it to send someone a photo of two people enjoying the beach when that poor person is freezing her butt off down south... now REALLY Mel. That was just plain CRUEL!!!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteMissing you - chat soon!
Luv Maree
Hope you are all having fun in the sun. Love your card mel & that sneaky peek looks very nice.
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you on my blog :)
As you already know... I love your card!!! You have done an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteI hope your holiday was heaps of fun and very relaxing! Can't wait to see some pics.
SYK, I made it through to Round 4!!! Thanks!
Congrats for the blog award!
xxx