CYBERCROP THIS FRIDAY AT SCRAPPILE
Jewls will be hosting our last Cyber Crop for ScrapPile this Friday night the 19th September, along with myself ,Leah and Leone( other DT).Our theme this month is "SPRING FLING" , and I am sure that there will be a challenge just right for you to have a go at.
Both Leone and Jewls will be hosting a BINGO game each, at different times, and I will be revealing a new game that I have come across. So , come and join in as we would love to have you drop by and chat and play Bingo with us, as well as create some LO's/cards from all of the challenges posted on the night. There are many GV's up for grabs so that you can spend in the store to purchase those things that are on your wishlist. Have a look here
http://www.scrap-pile.com.au/forum/viewforum.php?f=60
After much talk between Justine and I , it has been decided that Cyber crops will be finished for awhile, as it has just become too much stress and worry for myself and the other DT members, as well as there only being the same girls joining in all the time. So we have decided on a big change and I feel really good about it. It will be a lot less for me and the DT girls.
So starting next month, we will be revealing some new things happening around the forum .I know in my heart that this is the right thing to do and feel positive and confident that all will be well. So drop in early next month to check out all the happenings in SCRAPPILE.I think you will like it.
On a sadder note, Leah Mayes, who has been a part of our DT for a year now is leaving at the end of this month.I am really going to miss her passionate, vivacious and motivational nature on the DT.It truly has been a joy to work beside her and I am continually inspired by her Scrapping as well as her work ethic. We have grown quite close over the past year, and had the pleasure of meeting her and spending some time together back in June .I had so much fun Leah, and can't wait to meet up again soon.
I wish you all the best in your career path and being able to spend more quality time with your family.Also can't wait to see more of your scrapping in the Gallery....just cause you can....instead of having too.I know that feeling all too well.Hugs and kisses to you Mate.
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




hi mel, the blogs looking great. how sad that theres no more crops but im sure uve got something exciting for everyone and justine has such a beautiful friendly forum. the amazing scrapper that is Melissa Kennedy gave me a blog award last week and me being me and my time being ...well... never enough of it, but i want u to know that i will passing this award along to u i just havent got around to posting on my blog this week so hopefully in the next few days.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited, I can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteThis CC is going to be the best :)
Hi Mel! Just thought I'd let you know I got thru to the 3rd round of SYTYCS... and I have a sneaking suspicion that that maybe thanks to you! Thank you so much! I am eternally grateful for your love and support!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to add... LOVE the LO you did of my little sis! So cute!
I cant wait to see what the changes are, it will be exciting. I have enjoyed the 2 CC,s that I came along to, having never done it before, I found it fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog.
Have a good day/night.
Loving your new blog colours Mel.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely farewell, Mel :) I am so thankful for the time I've spent as DT for Scrap Pile. I will miss it dearly, but I will still be around. You know me, can't stay away from the computer for too long!
Looking forward to the changes and being on the other side!
YAY for the CC tonight... am looking forward to a great night :)
hi mel, thanks for catching up with me over at my blog :) It was great to catch up in June but hopefully next time we at least have time for a cuppa too!
ReplyDeleteAll the best with the new changes you are making over at Scrap Pile.