Friday, August 29, 2008

My Birthday Gift

Back in June when Justine and I went to Brisbane, we had arranged to get together with a group of girls that are regualrly on Scrap-pile and celebrate my Birthday.I was given this absolutely gorgeous treasure, that I will keep safe always,from Deb( who made the PAPERBAG ALBUM and the idea of making it for me), as well as Em,Ros,Jewls,Tammy,Melanie,Leah,Jaki,Zeta, Karen B,Sam and Maree.This is a bit belated, but I wanted to be able to show the ladies who contributed to this album, and thank each and every one of you.I really love it and I will treasure it .

I apologise for the first and last photo being a little blurry.












4 comments:

  1. Oh Mel it's absolutely beautiful. Deb did an awesome job making this album & didn't you get some gorgeous cards. Thanks for showing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been posting this while I was commenting on your last post. What a gorgeous album, simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous album Mel. The girls did a beautiful job with their pages. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful mel, the one with the cupcakes looks so yummy

    ReplyDelete