Here is my Kraft it Up entry to their January challenge, with the theme of Summer and use the word Summer in your title.I am just loving doing their challenges each month.I almost wish they were every week, I am loving them that much Hope you are all happily scrapping as I am.Have lots more to share in the next few days.
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Fab bright LO. Your colours look great and love the extras like the sun and bucket etc. Great LO.
ReplyDeleteMel, this is just awesome. Such perfect summer colours which look great on the kraft. All the little embellies are perfect too. Thanks for joining in at KIU.
ReplyDeletewell done Mel, I really enjoyed Saturday. It was fun. Have just spent heaps on punches on ebay.
ReplyDeleteLove the blues & yellows with the kraft! They are great challenges ... can't wait to join in too :)
ReplyDeleteLove your LO Melissa... really captures that Summer feeling!! Thanks for joining in at KIU :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Mel! Can't wait to have a play with mine :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like summer fun over there!
ReplyDeletei feel all summery just looking at that gorgeous page mel!!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa,
ReplyDeletefabulous journal pages. What a lovely way to keep all your memories alive. Beautiful colours and layouts.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Great colours Melissa - brilliant layout !
ReplyDelete