Monday, January 10, 2011

Some more LO's to share

I started on this Accordian album for Alan as a Christmas gift, as he had some old photos of him and his bikes through the years.This side is all done bar the journalling, which I am leaving for him.But Mandy, i used your trim that you sent me in your RAK a couple of weeks back..just prefect colours for this project.

Have wanted to scrap these cute photos of Aiden since I got them developed at the beginning of last year.Here he is enjoying an ice-cream at Australia Zoo.

Another Aussie Zoo photo of Steven in the jaws of Cameron the Crocodile.

Have gone girly on this one and it was soo nice too.lovely to play with some pretties just for me.

And this one is when Alan and I were much younger and we taught Tae Kwon Do together.He had his Black Belt and me Red( which is one below black).I was soo much fitter back then.Need to get my butt into gear and get fit and healthier.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mel, they're all gorgeous!! You're scrapping up a storm! Love the one of Aiden. I'll have to show him!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauu how gorgeous your LO are... Love them all :-)

    Have a nice week

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout's darl. So nice to get back into creating stuff for us hey!!!. Those flowers are to die for by the way. Big hugs Clarey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you are scrapping such beautiful work still Mel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you learn something every day (she says referring to the last one).... Great work Mel. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! your just cranking out the layouts! love the acordian album! and i love the designs on your layouts! SO LOVE your creations so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete