I have after hopping around the Love is in the Air Blog Hop yesterday, and got some inspiration to make a Valentine's card and LO themed of love. I used Prima's Jack and Jill paper, along with Carol's totally gorgeous seam binding as well as a couple of bits and pieces she gave me in my parcel.
Only one more day to get your entries in for Scrap Jacked...I will post a sneak peek of my next DT creation soon.Thanks for visiting
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




How lovely Mel - I love the seam binding it works so well and looks tops on your gorgeous layouts!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Makes my heart so happy
Hugsxx have a great week
Carol
Oh Mel, just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa,
ReplyDeleteBeautifully crafted. Gorgeous layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Awwww, beautiful stuff Mellie! What a gorgeous photo of you two.
ReplyDeletegorgeous mel!! love seeing these pretty layouts and cards you make. xox
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Mel! Love the seam binding on your lovey dovey layout and the gorgeous card too! Will have to check out that etsy store me thinks!
ReplyDeleteps thanks for stopping by. It's my second real digi layout, thanks for your lovely comments. I can't stand to go all digital though. I love my glue too much! xx
That is great Mel, Wow I have a handsome brother , dont I. heheehhe, what a spunky looking pair you are.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. LOve it.
ReplyDelete