I stuffed up on this by not reading the instructions properly...oh well I love it and the sketch just the same.You had to follow the sketch and a winter theme, and of course at least 80% of MME products.
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago
I stuffed up on this by not reading the instructions properly...oh well I love it and the sketch just the same.You had to follow the sketch and a winter theme, and of course at least 80% of MME products.
Love it Mel!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you could do another one with all that mojo flying around!! LOL
Gorgeous work, Mel! Love the colours and the cute little robots! xx
ReplyDeleteaw i love it! look at that negative space!! fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLove the alphas you added! It turned out fantastically Mel xx
ReplyDeleteAND I love it too! Love that blue and the papers... perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Mel for the lovely thoughtful heartfelt comments you've left for me - it has been very very appreciated Bloss
xxxx
LOL @ the photo, but OMG, the LO is just fantastic.
ReplyDeleteOh i Just LOVE what you have done with these papers!! totally perfect!
ReplyDelete