Just felt like creating cards on the weekend, and managed to make 14.So pleased as I have been wanting to all school holidays, but no mojo happening in the cardmaking department.Here is a few of them
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago
Just felt like creating cards on the weekend, and managed to make 14.So pleased as I have been wanting to all school holidays, but no mojo happening in the cardmaking department.Here is a few of them
So happy you finally found your cardmaking mojo! Can't believe you made so many in one day ... I love them all & can't pick a favourite. Hope you're having a wonderful first day back at work xx
ReplyDeleteMel those cards are all so adorable you really are very talented and glad your making cards again.
ReplyDeleteWOW.. what a lot of cards on one day.. they all gougeres ... have a nice monday..
ReplyDeletejayne
Fabulous cards Mel. You have been a busy bee. I love the first one. That paper you have used I think it's a MME one - one of my favs.
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa,
ReplyDeleteWow what a fabulous gallery of cards. Each one wonderfully coloured and crafted. You have been busy.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Great to see you found your cardmaking mojo. As always, beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteWOW 14 cards and they are all fantastic love the colours in them .. good to see mr mojo came back to play
ReplyDelete