Friday, January 28, 2011

First Scrap Jacked Challenge is nearly over

Have you checked out the DT 's creations in Scrap Jacked this month.It has been a huge success so far, and if you haven't been over to have a look , you still have time.All LO's have to be loaded to your blog and a comment left on the original January post before midnight 31st January.

There are 9 great prizes up for grabs, so get on over there!!! If you haven't already

2 comments:

  1. i so want to get this done, completely forgot about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap. I only just found out about this this morning! Got dance stuff all weekend and I'm not sure I'm going to have any scrappy time before the deadline! I want to do this!!

    Checked out the ScrapJacked blog through a link on Bec's blog! hehehe I just LOVE all this 'hopping' around! boing .. boing ... hehehe

    I see you got some of that yummy ribbon from Carol, too! Wasn't it so fun to open her little package to find all the generous 'extra's she included?

    So love your page using your prize package from Challenge Masters! you look so CUTE with Santa! hehehe And, WHAT??!! Red belt and a Tae Kwon Do teacher??!! Shut up! I would have never guessed!

    That's what's so cool about scrapping and blogging ... you learn so much about people! Gotta get my behind in gear this morning ... but wanted to say g'Day! Have a great weekend! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete