That is me.And an even more slacker scrapper.I have a few LO's to share from the last month or so. This was done before I went into Hospital and had my operation.It was actually a challenge in Scrap-pile I think.
This is just one for Williams album
This is one I did for Karens Challenge in Scrap-pile for October's monthly challenge.
This one is a challenge posted by Amanda for Scrapboutique's last CC.I just never got around to finishing it.So slack lately
And lastly, I finished this one last night( Monday) for Karen's sketch challenge in Scrap-pile.I am sooo very happy with how it turned out.Loving the Graphic 45 paper ATM.
I am participating in RELAY FOR LIFE this weekend and getting excited.We all have grass skirts and lei's to wear, and the guys have big colorful sombreros and Lei's.Will be making sure I get lots of photos of this day.Hope to make a Mini album for the school.
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Hey there slack blogger, LOL!! There's never any pressure to update your blog so don't ever feel guilty about that, you've been busy with other stuff, including the amazing Relay for Life fundraising!! Loving these layouts though, it's great to see you scrapping. And guess what, just a little incentive to blog again... I've left you a little award on my blog :)
ReplyDeletehey mel i love all those layouts!!! theyre gorgeous. best wishes for the relay mwah xox
ReplyDeletegorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteNot sure what breed the kitties are, they are the kittens from a neighbours sweet cat. Probably a bit of everything, but gorgeous nevertheless ;)